Sunday, April 28, 2013

Once Upon a Time: Discovering Our Forever After Story by Debbie Macomber

Once Upon a Time: 
Discovering Our Forever After Story 
by Debbie Macomber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once Upon A Time: Discovering Our Forever After Story is a highly inspirational and biblically based book of encouragement. Debbie Macomber refers to her own life experiences to inspire us to write our own life stories and encouraging a relationship with God. Finding her own relationship in 1972, she shares with us her journey and uses her literary experience and references to help us to do the same.

I have to admit that I didn’t realize this was a work of non-fiction. This is not my typical fiction, paranormal or romance read. That being said, I enjoyed Debbie’s life story, it was humorous and encouraging. Her relationship with God and Christian beliefs is self evident. The idea that we are all creating our own stories was her the purpose in writing this book and was edifying. I do believe this book would perfectly suit the The Perfect Driving Life fans and would be great for church book club reads.

This ARC copy of Once Upon A Time was given to me by Howard Books in exchange for a honest review. This books is to be published May 28, 2013.

Order on Amazon
Order on Barnes & Noble




No comments:

Post a Comment